Courtesy of Grilled, today we have for all of you BBQ loving people, a delectable recipe for Maple Cayenne Ribs. Once you see how these are made, you won’t be able to wait to get that grill fired up! They’re a delicious blend of juicy meat with flavorful spices like buffalo, lime, pepper, maple, and cayenne…once you try these, you may never want traditional BBQ ribs ever again! Put your aprons on, BON family, and get the full recipe for all of this deliciousness, below.
Grilled Maple Cayenne Ribs
- 2 Slabs of baby back ribs
- 1 cup – Maple wood chips
- ¼ cup – Brown sugar
- ½ tbsp – Salt
- 2 tbsp – Ground coriander
- 1 tsp – Cinnamon
- 1 tsp – Ground cumin
- 2 tsp – Black pepper
- ½ cup – Maple syrup
- ¼ cup – Frank’s RedHot Original
- ¼ cup – Butter
- ¼ cup – Ketchup
- 1 tsp – Lime zest
- 2 tbsp – Lime juice
- Preheat your grill for indirect: Place an aluminum foil pan filled with water under the grill grate and toss a chimney of hot coals alongside;
- With a butter knife and some paper towels, remove the membrane under each slabs of ribs by inserting the knife between the membrane and one of the bone, pull the membrane with a paper towel to remove it completely;
- Mix all of the Rub ingredients together and apply the rub on both side of the ribs with your hands so it penetrates the meat;
- Place the ribs on the grill grate over indirect heat and toss a cup of maple wood chips onto hot coals; Close the lid and cook for about 4 hours at 250°F;
- Mix all of the Glaze ingredients together and simmer for 15 minutes; Glaze the ribs 10 to 15 minutes before taking them out of the grill; The ribs are done when the meat have shrunk of about 1 inch from the bones;
- Cover the ribs with aluminum foil and let them rest for 15 minutes before serving.
Watch these melt-in-your-mouth ribs get grilled up below, and tell us in the comments section if you’ll be serving up all this deliciousness at your next biker barbecue! Yum!
A special thank you to Grilled for providing us all with such a delicious recipe!
Maple Cayenne Ribs – Recipe: https://betterbegrilled.com/recipes/maple-cayenne-ribs