30. You recognize your friends by the sound of their exhaust. -Brad H.
29. You cry on the first snowfall. -Becca T.
28. You can identify bugs by taste. -Michael S.
27. You ride to work, and you work to ride. -Kenneth Y.
26. Grabbing a burger takes all day. -Dan F.
25. You use your dishwasher to clean bike parts. -Dusty R.
24. You feel like every car is out to get you. -Kevin K.
23. You try to throw your leg over your car seat. -Daniel N.
22. Your worst day on your bike is better than your best day anywhere else. -Dane H.
21. The only destinations are sunrise and sunset. -Bob J.
20. Nothing heals like two wheels. -Janeen K.
19. You can’t imagine your life without riding or the memories of riding. -Judson B.
18. Someone says you have an “iron butt” and it’s a compliment. -Daniel D.
17. Your biggest decision of the day is left or right. -Randy S.
16. You make your bike payment before any other bills are paid. -John F.
15. You relate more to a dog hanging its head out of a passing car than you do to humans. -James B.
14. Your dirty clothes smell like exhaust and beer. -Ted D.
13. You lie to your wife in order to spend more quality time with your bike. -Chris H.
12. You know what a grasshopper feels like at 100 miles per hour. -Robert N.
11. Your hairdryer has handlebars. -Kitten C.
10. You have more pics of your bike than your kids and grandkids. -Peggy D.
9. You subconsciously wave at another motorcycle and you’re in your car. -Brodie M.
8. The wind in your hair and face makes you happier than a paycheck. -Erik O.
7. You help more people than the government. -Jonathan B.
6. Picking bugs out of your beard becomes part of your daily grooming ritual. -Dan C.
5. You go down and the only thing you ask is ‘how’s my bike.’ -Margie C.
4. You give up trying to explain to people why you ride because if they have to ask they wouldn’t understand. -Jeff T.
3. You hate the fact that you were in front of your computer long enough to read this and not on your scoot. -Skyler M.
2. You want to be buried with your bike because you’re not done riding yet. -Pat K.
1. Your ass hurts… your back is killing you… you can’t feel your hands or feet… and when your buddy asks you if you want to take a break you look him straight in the eyes and say HELL NO LET’S RIDE !!!!! -Don C.
Special thanks to all of our BikerOrNot Facebook Page fans who contributed to this list.
Do you have something to add? Let us know in the comments.
Related Article: This Guy Does The Best Motorcycle Noises Ever!