The Harley-Davidson LiveWire is a prototype electric motorcycle. It was first displayed in June 2014.
* Cast aluminum frame and swingarm
* LED headlight
* TFT dashboard
* Longitudinal three-phase AC motor/bevel gear/belt drive
* 74 horsepower and 52 pound-feet
* Electronically limited to 95 mph
* Single disc, 2-piston front brake
* 460 lbs
* 7 kWh battery (estimated)
* 17-inch rear wheel, 18-inch front
* trellis frame
* direct drive powertrain
0-60 mph in under 4 seconds
Leno says it is a bit like flying a hand glider.